Sunday, December 21, 2014

Artichoke and Roasted Pepper DIP

Friday, December 19, 2008

Artichoke and Roasted Pepper Dip

http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/2008/12/artichoke-and-roasted-pepper-dip.html

 

Put this appetizer out on your kitchen island and for sure you'll have everyone right where you're trying to finish up the meal. My son-in-law loves to tease me about that! So, depending on how stressed you want to be, plan your placement carefully. If I remember right, I got this recipe from my niece, Pauline.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup miracle whip ( I do more)
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 jar roasted sweet red peppers, patted dry and chopped
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 each: green onion chopped, clove garlic, minced

Stir together miracle whip, cheese, peppers, artichokes, onion and garlic. (I save a bit of the cheese and sprinkle it on top) Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or similar small, low baking dish. Bake at 350F 10 - 12 min. Serve with crackers, corn chips or guacamole chips.
Print Friendly and PDF